Re: Introductions

Hi Nelson,

On Fri, Feb 12, 2010 at 10:37 AM, Nelson Marques <07721 ipam pt> wrote:
About Guadec, have you contacted Vodafone? or any other big Mobile
operators? I would assume that pushing the right keys, they would tag
alongside with Guadec. Also try to have small local business present,
and push hardware manufacturers into it aswell. Tryed BenQ ? it's a
Benelux based company, should be interest from them.
Having a company like BenQ with us could help.

Are you willing to identify and approach some of these companies about GUADEC sponsorship? We have a brochure, so the main work is identifying contacts, approaching them, giving a pitch and then following up with them. (And following up with them. And following up with them. ;)

Stormy