Re: Introductions

 Brian,

 I can provide some documentation regarding Brand Management if you
need. This is actually a complex subject. If you need help I can help
with it as well.

 There's a very good publication from Philip Kotler (currently the top
personality in Marketing) named "Brand Management", there is also a
chapter in "Marketing Management" (the bible of Marketing) which covers
some points.

 I have a large collection of books which I can share with whoever wants
to take a look.

 Meanwhile I'll just compile some stuff that I have from my university
which might be useful.

 Anything you need, just ask.

 Nelson.

 PS: I would assume GNOME is going to be taken as an "Umbrella brand",
correct?