Friends of GNOME December & January Data

The December and January Friends of GNOME data is posted.[1]

We had a stellar 2009! In 2009, Friends of GNOME raised $29,578 for GNOME! That is the same amount raised by 3 large companies. From community contributions. It's enough for several hackfests and close to the amount needed annually for a part time system administrator.

In December we raised $2,663, more than any other December. In January we raised $1,587.

We added variable monthly amounts and we now have people signed up for amounts varying from $1-50/month.

Spread the good news! Promote Friends of GNOME[2].

Stormy

[1] http://live.gnome.org/action/AttachFile/GnomeMarketing/Tasks/FriendsOfGNOME?action="">
[2]
http://www.gnome.org/friends/promote.html