Re: Friends of GNOME December & January Data

Why not publish these things on the foundation blog. Because my
experience is that these things don't work well if multiple people
have to to it

If I were you I'd post the weekly updates you do also on that blog.

I believe that that blog is not on planet GNOME for some weird reason.

Jaap