Re: Friends of GNOME

Hi Gil,

All the code of the gnome website you can find in git
See: http://git.gnome.org/browse/gnomeweb-wml/tree/

Feel free to use the code over there. The specific friend of GNOME
pages are here
http://git.gnome.org/browse/gnomeweb-wml/tree/www.gnome.org/friends

The *.wml pages over there are converted to html files with the script
located here
http://git.gnome.org/browse/gnomeweb-wml/tree/include/evilsedhack

Jaap