Re: Friends of GNOME

The code is to find out people's preferences and then direct them to the right Paypal link.

Jaap wrote most of it.

Stormy

On Sun, Jan 31, 2010 at 5:14 AM, Gil Forcada <gforcada gnome org> wrote:
Hi,

In guifi.net we want to have something like Friends of GNOME and I was
wondering which license has de code [1] and if it's really feasible to
"port" the code outside the GNOME infrastructure.

May I ask this kind of questions in gnome-web-list mailing list?

Regards,

[1] http://git.gnome.org/browse/gnomeweb-wml/tree/www.gnome.org/friends

--
gil forcada

[ca] guifi.net - una xarxa lliure que no para de créixer
bloc: http://gil.badall.net