Re: Information Regarding Documents
- From: Paul Cutler <pcutler gnome org>
- To: Dave Neary <dneary gnome org>
- Cc: marketing-list gnome org
- Subject: Re: Information Regarding Documents
- Date: Mon, 01 Feb 2010 08:54:21 -0600
On Mon, 2010-02-01 at 12:01 +0100, Dave Neary wrote:
> Hi Nelson,
> Nelson Marques wrote:
> > I would like to know if I get across the need to share a document with the list
> > what is the method currently in usage. Can we attach them to the mailing list?
> > Do we have some platform to do it?
> > How should we handle document versions?
> We've been using various things: the wiki for text documents, and
> attachments to the wiki for binary documents, and I've seen people use
> Zoho or Google Docs for spreadsheets & shared documents.
> Dave Neary
> GNOME Foundation member
> dneary gnome org
I would recommend the wiki as attachments.
] [Thread Prev