Re: Information Regarding Documents
- From: Dave Neary <dneary gnome org>
- To: Nelson Marques <07721 ipam pt>
- Cc: marketing-list gnome org
- Subject: Re: Information Regarding Documents
- Date: Mon, 01 Feb 2010 12:01:00 +0100
Nelson Marques wrote:
> I would like to know if I get across the need to share a document with the list
> what is the method currently in usage. Can we attach them to the mailing list?
> Do we have some platform to do it?
> How should we handle document versions?
We've been using various things: the wiki for text documents, and
attachments to the wiki for binary documents, and I've seen people use
Zoho or Google Docs for spreadsheets & shared documents.
GNOME Foundation member
dneary gnome org
] [Thread Prev