Re: GNOME Store

On Thu, 2010-04-29 at 08:55 -0700, Sandy Armstrong wrote:
> On Thu, Apr 29, 2010 at 8:44 AM, Bryen M. Yunashko <suserocks bryen com> wrote:
> > The one that I really liked and would have bought in an instant was the
> > Freedom Lover t-shirt.  But it apparently is only sold as a women's
> > shirt.
>
> I'd like to second this.  Is there any reason we can't offer each
> design in both men's and women's styles?
>
> Also a big fan of the Freedom Lover shirt.
>
> Sandy

This part of the Zazzle site isn't that intuitive but any of the designs
can be bought on any kind of shirt.

* Select the Freedom Lover Ladies shirt
* Under "Choose your style and color" select from Men, Women, Kid, Baby
or See All (I selected Men)
* Now choose from all the different styles of shirts
* Price will change depending on which shirt you choose
* Purchase

Paul