Re: GNOME Store

 On 04/28/2010 02:30 PM, Dave Neary wrote:
Andreas Nilsson wrote:
I'm of course emotionally connected to it as I drew it, but numbers
rule, so it can go if it's not selling well enough.
I hope I haven't offended you Andreas - as I'm sure you guessed, that
wasn't my intention.
No, not at all. Don't worry!
I meant attached to it in the "if I say it needs to stay, don't trust me, because it's my baby"-sense, not that I would get angry or sad or anything. We should trust our numbers. One thought that hit me when I was out at lunch earlier is that we might want wait until we reach, say 100 sold items before we start replacing items so we have better data to go with. (the drawback would be that we would have to wait 3 times as long before we can start make the "performance" of the store better though, would it be worth the wait?).
- Andreas