North American Event Box needs master guru

Our North American Event Box[1] could use some expert care.

Right now it doesn't really have everything you need to run a booth. It's missing things like handouts, directions for what to demo, a banner and even a schedule for where it is to be next. I added some from ideas that Zonker and I had on what's missing on the wiki[1].

Is there someone that would like to plan and coordinate what our Event Box should contain and make sure it gets in there? This job would mean working with the marketing team (we have a lot of the info, just not printed), the art team and probably ordering supplies like tshirts, banners and stickers.

It would be a job that would be appreciated by volunteers every where when they opened the Event Box to set up a booth. It's also a job that will have a lot of impact on our ability to spread the word of GNOME.

Thanks in advance.

Stormy

[1] http://live.gnome.org/GnomeEventsBox/NAGnomeEventBox

P.S. The event box currently lives with Larry Cafiero who keeps it in his house, restocks it with the supplies we've given him and ships it from event to event. Right now without a schedule or a process, we're asking him todo a lot of work. And he already maintains the Fedora event box too.