Marketing Hackfest video supplies needed

Attendees;

I want to go through a trial production of one "GNOME 3 in 30 Seconds" video during the hackfest <http://live.gnome.org/GnomeMarketing/Gnome3In30Seconds>. This seems like an attainable goal. The outcome could be something we end up using or we could merely learn from the experience and plan for filming at a later date.

I am bringing a small, compact digital camera that can record 1080i video and an advanced stereo mic. Both could be affixed to tripods but for obvious logistical reasons, I don't want to try to bring those across the Atlantic.

At the bare minimum, we need a tripod and boom pole or two tripods (one would be held like a boom).

It would also be nice to have a well-lit, stage-like environment in which to film. It would also be nice to have a green screen (but I have one that I could bring if we can't find one locally).

If anyone local knows whether you have these things or know of how we might arrange them, please let the list know.

Thank you!