Re: North American Event Box needs master guru

On Tue, Apr 27, 2010 at 6:46 AM, Stormy Peters <stormy gnome org> wrote:

P.S. The event box currently lives with Larry Cafiero who keeps it in his house, restocks it with the supplies we've given him and ships it from event to event. Right now without a schedule or a process, we're asking him todo a lot of work. And he already maintains the Fedora event box too.

Actually, it lives in my office :-) . While it's fine that it lives here and while I can stock it with swag, etc., from time to time (and when needed), I am far from the master guru that this box needs to attend to it.

Thanks, Stormy, for addressing this issue and I'd be glad to help with any transition to someone who wants to take on this important duty.

To address Bryen's comment in another e-mail about media, I will make sure that the box has Fedora CDs and DVDs.

Larry Cafiero