Re: GNOME -> Gnome
- From: "Jason D. Clinton" <me jasonclinton com>
- To: Sven Herzberg <herzi gnome-de org>
- Cc: GNOME Marketing List <marketing-list gnome org>
- Subject: Re: GNOME -> Gnome
- Date: Tue, 6 Apr 2010 10:14:49 -0500
On Tue, Apr 6, 2010 at 8:21 AM, Sven Herzberg <herzi gnome-de org>
Am Freitag, den 02.04.2010, 12:19 -0600 schrieb Jason D. Clinton:
> If we're going to do this, 3.0 seems like the perfect opportunity. II don't think that these kinds of decisions belong into a group
> think that we should decide how we feel as the Marketing Team leading
> up to the Zaragoza, Spain hackfest and try and come to a final
> decision by then.
as small as the list of attendees of a hackfest.
You're right that it doesn't belong to a group that small; that is why I brought it up on the marketing-list where it belongs. But obviously there isn't any unanimity about it and we have enough on our respective plates already so I withdrawal the proposal.
] [Thread Prev