Re: Exploiting the Nokia N900 release

Le samedi 05 septembre 2009, à 12:04 +0200, Juanjo Marin a écrit :
> El sáb, 05-09-2009 a las 10:07 +0200, Roberto Galoppini escribió:
> > About questions we'd love to hear why GNOME stuff became part of their
> > open source strategy, why they have choosen it at the very beginning
> > and how are they profiting from using it.
>
> I really think that Quim Gil is our man for your questions. My advise is
> to contact him as soon as posible.

Without blocking on Quim, can we get a rough draft of what the press
release would look like? What would be the main points discussed?

(I'm pretty sure people could step up to fill the holes or give more
details once we know what would be in the press release)

Vincent

--
Les gens heureux ne sont pas pressés.