Re: Exploiting the Nokia N900 release

El jue, 03-09-2009 a las 20:20 +0200, Roberto Galoppini escribió:
> Could we possibly get a quote also from maintaniers working on the
> GNOME technologies used in the NOKIA phone?
> Any hint, in this respect?

Meanwhile we're waiting for Quim reply/help, I can gather the
information you want, but I need to know what do you exactly want. Could
you be more specific because my marketing skills are zero :)

By now, I know of some Gnomers who have worked on Maemo (mainly because
what I've read from their blogs) and we can ask some questions if you
want. What do you think?

Cheers,

   -- Juanjo Marín