Re: Open Video Guidelines (WAS: Re: [Foundations] Open Video Conference, NYU, June 19-20)

(Actually cc'ing the GNOME marketing list.)

Dean, Nicholas, Ryanne, Jay,

Nice to meet you! I'm cc'ing the GNOME marketing list as that's where
we've been discussing a video project.

If we had an online guide to publishing practices for open video
(including soliciting and sharing them), I'm sure many projects would
find it useful. In addition if we had a common place to share them we
could build up a good archive ...

Stormy