GNOME Video Contest (WAS: Re: New Project: GNOME YouTube Video Contest)

This conference might be a good place to find like minded people and get good suggestions on how to capture, collect and host open video. Or to find the right people to get a good project started ...

http://openvideoconference.org/

Stormy