Re: Please test the Friends of GNOME survey!

On 28 May 2009, at 14:53, Stormy Peters wrote:

GNOME Marketing team,

Can you please test the Friends of GNOME survey?

Please try to answer the multiple choice accurately so we can see how the options work, but don't spend much time on the free form questions as we'll be deleting the database before we send it out to Friends of GNOME. This is just for testing. I'll leave it open for testing until Sunday afternoon MDT.

http://www.gnome.org/~behdad/survey/index.php?sid=16424&lang=en<http://www.gnome.org/%7Ebehdad/survey/index.php?sid=16424&lang=en >

"Do you use..." question has options for "on Windows" and "on KDE", but no option for "on Mac OS X", which seems like a bit of an oversight...

Cheeri,
Calum.

mailto:calum benson sun com            OpenSolaris Desktop Team