Re: Please test the Friends of GNOME survey!

Thanks for making this happen, Stormy.  I have a few comments that you may like to consider.

1.  Rewrite the opening blurb.  It starts with "we"; whereas it should start with "you" (i.e. it's about the respondent, not us).  It's also a bit disjointed and choppy.  A suggested re-write is below.

2.  The question below has redundant instructions to the respondent.  It should say one or the other, not both ("all" vs "any").  This applies to other questions too.

Are you ... (check all that apply) Check any that apply

3. The link to the GNOME Foundation member list is not clickable

4.  The sentence:

Please add additional activities you value in the other row

is confusing.  It should either not be there at all, or be something like the following, as a separate paragraph:

"If there's something that you consider to be important and it's not on the list, please check "Other" and write in the space provided.

5.  Have you considered posing the question:

What would you like to see the GNOME Foundation do over the next year?

As a ranking question, rather than a tick-any?  It will provide much better information, at the cost of being a bit more tricky to analyse.

Thanks again,

John