Re: recruiting sponsors

2009/5/26 Dr. Michael J. Chudobiak <mjc avtechpulse com>:
> Jaap A. Haitsma wrote:
>
>> Now there are 2 possible fees
>> 5000$ if you have <=50 employees
>> 10000$ if you have > 50 employees
>>
>> You could think of a 1 or 2 more levels here. Because a company of 51
>> employees is quite different to 5000 employees.
>>
>> So what about
>>
>> 1000$ < 10 employees
>> 2500$ < 25 employees
>> 5000$ < 100 employees
>> 10000$ < 1000 employees
>> 20000$ > 1000 employees
>
> +1. That would dramatically increase the odds of getting money from small
> companies, speaking as a <10 company person.

+1. Totally agree. These days you see a lot of GNOME small shops, I'm
pretty sure such approach would a) reduce the pressure for the current
(small) members and 2) increase the number (or at least the chance of
increase it) of overall small companies that are part of the
foundation.

--
Un saludo,
Alberto Ruiz