Re: recruiting sponsors

Hi,

Diego Escalante Urrelo wrote:
OTOH, I have wonder if it would be fair to our current Advisory Board
members to give other companies paying less the same marketing benefit,
can we consider that the seat in AB is worth -say- $4000 or should we
limit the marketing benefits of our possible smaller companies?

You want to lower ad board fees?

$10K is a ridiculously small amount of money for many of the companies funding the foundation. At this price level, we already have a small budget. We might want to consider *increasing* ad board fees, especially since I have the impression that this year we are giving good value for money in terms of networking and feedback & access.

I'm thinking that we can get perhaps 8 small companies supporting with
1000 USD per year, what could we offer them? what would we keep as
exclusive to our AB members?

We might follow the GIMP & KDE models, and simply have a page where we list benefactors of the foundation, separately from the advisory board.

Cheers,
Dave.

--
Dave Neary