Re: recruiting sponsors

Hi,

Diego Escalante Urrelo wrote:
We might follow the GIMP & KDE models, and simply have a page where we list benefactors of the foundation, separately from the advisory board.

Yes, that could work, they might ask for having a logo plus their name
in the thank you pages instead of just their name. Just an idea.

This is what the GIMP has done in the past (I don't know if it's still maintained): http://gimp.org/donating/sponsors.html

We had guidelines on the maximum size of logos per level, and the more people gave the bigger their logo, and the higher they were on the page.

Individual donors also got their name embossed & rendered with script-fu in a big font if they gave over a certain level.

Cheers,
Dave.

--
Dave Neary