Re: Brochure for potential sponsors: need help!

I'd be interested in a separate version targeted at GNOME Foundation members. I think as a marketing team, we should think about how to explain the benefits of the GNOME Foundation to its members.

Providing infrastructure for the GNOME project.
Sponsoring community events.
Providing travel to members to GNOME events and to speak about GNOME at other events.

Stormy