Re: Brochure for potential sponsors: need help!

Em Sáb, 2009-03-21 às 14:07 +0100, Andreas Nilsson escreveu:
> Ok, it's ready to go to print!
> http://dl.getdropbox.com/u/184285/foundation-folder.pdf
>
> http://dl.getdropbox.com/u/184285/foundation-folder.sla (source)
> (sorry that I didn't have the energy to change the texts further, we'll
> do better next time)
> - Andreas

Hi, Andreas and all!

That's a nice brochure. I'm very interested in translate it into
Brazilian Portuguese and print out to distribute on local events.

How can I do that? Which program should I install to edit the source?

By the way, what is the target public for this brochure? Anyone?

Thanks!
--
Jonh Wendell
http://www.bani.com.br