Proposals for Open World Forum

Hi all,

There is a call for content currently open for the Open World Forum, which will be held in Paris in October:
http://www.2020flossroadmap.org/non-menu-pages/open-world-forum/

http://www.2020flossroadmap.org/2009/06/16/open-world-forum-2009-call-for-conferences-submissions/

They're looking for vision, talks about NGOs and community presentations. I think GNOME should be present & represented, but I'm not sure exactly what, if anything, we should be presenting.

The call for content is open for another 2 weeks, any suggestions for topics which would both (a) help increase awareness of GNOME and (b) perhaps crystalise thinking on free software moving forward?

Cheers,
Dave.

--
Dave Neary