Re: GNOME 3.0 Roadmap - Promotion/Marketing

Well, there's not much to say about it, really. My suggestions:

ad 1)

    "To promote the release of GNOME 3.0"

We simply lack the necessary tools to write anything more concrete.

ad 2)

    * write the release notes
    * write a press release
    * blog about the release
    * collect press reactions in http://delicious.com/ and tag them

This is basically what we managed to do for the last releases and
that's what we could say is feasible. We may add two points:

    * have a new web site design for wgo
    * make a few articles for GJ before the release

These seem to be feasible, too.

Best regards,
Claus