Re: Launching New Friends of GNOME: need review for two sentences for gnome.org

Stormy Peters wrote:
Awesome, Andreas. Thanks. I was thinking we could show these on the screen after people have donated, saying here's a badge for your website.
Kalle: do you know if it's possible to transfer this to the thank-you.html page with php somehow?

I was wondering if we could make one with the heart/foot that everyone likes so much in sticker form?
Sure, added a banner for it to the updated package.

One small thing, the sponsor one isn't centered, or has a lot of white space to the right of the words.
Correct, the words are left aligned, did this as most of the elements on the website are left aligned.
New package with the banners:
http://dl.getdropbox.com/u/184285/fog-banners.tar.gz (Nautilus complains about some dbus crap, so I'll post it here instead for now).
- Andreas

Stormy