Re: Launching New Friends of GNOME: need review for two sentences for gnome.org

Lucas Rocha wrote:
Hey Andreas,

2009/1/13 Andreas Nilsson <nisses mail home se>:
Cool! Just one thing: is it just me or the banners are not using the
same green than the one in the website?

--lucasr
Maybe it's true what they say that most GNOME artists are color blind. It is also rumored that they are rather sloppy. In this case I think it was the latter. :)
Fixed in the updated version I replied to Stormy.
- Andreas