Re: Launching New Friends of GNOME: need review for two sentences for gnome.org

Awesome, Andreas. Thanks. I was thinking we could show these on the screen after people have donated, saying here's a badge for your website.

I was wondering if we could make one with the heart/foot that everyone likes so much in sticker form?

One small thing, the sponsor one isn't centered, or has a lot of white space to the right of the words.

Stormy