Re: Foundation Spokespeople (was FW: "Private Foundation-List" =?utf-8?b?CVBldGl0aW9u?= for referendum)

Stormy Peters <stormy <at> gnome.org> writes:

> I also think we should keep in mind that many people in our community are part
> of GNOME for different reasons. Not to speak for Lefty, but he's probably here
> because of GNOME Mobile. If he's media trained, has experience speaking with
> the media and wants to help out, we should not turn him down!

I agree, but publicly stating that the mailer provided by GNOME is « buggy and
unreliable, and makes it pretty much impossible for me to get work done » would
not be something I expect from someone in this role. That gives a nice quote to
journalists...