Re: New GNOME Website - Now ready for editors
- From: Vinicius Depizzol <vdepizzol gmail com>
- To: Lucas Rocha <lucasr gnome org>
- Cc: GNOME web <gnome-web-list gnome org>, marketing-list <marketing-list gnome org>, Carsten Senger <senger rehfisch de>
- Subject: Re: New GNOME Website - Now ready for editors
- Date: Wed, 16 Dec 2009 12:54:59 -0200
Great to hear that Lucas!
Thank you Alexandro and Carsten for that.
I'm waiting for instructions to work together with the the content editors in the administration area.
Thank you. :)
On Tue, Dec 15, 2009 at 15:48, Lucas Rocha <lucasr gnome org>
Thanks for Alexandro and Carsten, we now have an instance of the new
website ready to be used by content editors. It's available here:
Carsten and CMS team, could you please give basic instructions on how
people can create accounts and start editing content?
Design team, please, have a look at the website and start suggesting
fixes, etc. It would be nice if you work very closely to the Content
We're very close to finish an initial version of the website.
marketing-list mailing list
marketing-list gnome org
Vinicius Depizzol <vdepizzol gmail com
] [Thread Prev