Foundation Spokespeople (was FW: "Private Foundation-List" Petition for referendum)

On the vaguely related note of "stuff we discussed at GUADEC but haven't
done much about", the point was raised on the foundation-list by Miguel that
we don't have a line-up of representatives to respond to press stories such
as the recent coverage of the set-to on that list over Planet GNOME.

This is distinct, by the way, from the "Speakers' List" on the site. What
I'm thinking of is a list of potential approved Foundation "official
spokespeople" who can talk to the media (and have been, ideally, media
trained, or at least have some experience at it) on behalf of GNOME.

Stormy clearly has to be on the list; Dave Neary has volunteered (not
media-trained); I'm willing as well (and I have had media training...)

I could _possibly_ put together a quick media training session, on the order
of 90 minutes or so, but--for better or worse--it's the kind of thing that
needs to be done face-to-face: I can't do it either on the phone or via
email. Maybe at GUADEC this summer?

Relatedly, we need a list of media contacts, and a plan for cultivating more
of them.