Re: New GNOME Website - Now ready for editors
- From: Claus Schwarm <clschwarm googlemail com>
- To: Lucas Rocha <lucasr gnome org>
- Cc: GNOME web <gnome-web-list gnome org>, marketing-list <marketing-list gnome org>, Carsten Senger <senger rehfisch de>
- Subject: Re: New GNOME Website - Now ready for editors
- Date: Wed, 16 Dec 2009 15:02:37 +0100
That looks very nice, indeed. Can't wait to move the rest of the Wiki
content over to it.
On Tue, Dec 15, 2009 at 6:48 PM, Lucas Rocha <lucasr gnome org> wrote:
> Hi all,
> Thanks for Alexandro and Carsten, we now have an instance of the new
> website ready to be used by content editors. It's available here:
> Carsten and CMS team, could you please give basic instructions on how
> people can create accounts and start editing content?
> Design team, please, have a look at the website and start suggesting
> fixes, etc. It would be nice if you work very closely to the Content
> We're very close to finish an initial version of the website.
> marketing-list mailing list
> marketing-list gnome org
] [Thread Prev