Re: GNOME Merchandise Process

Excellent suggestions. I know this subject came up in the Marketing BoF at
GUADEC, but I can't recall where we left things... Paul...?

I'm willing to help out with this one, and I think we _should_ try to treat
such requests positively (if they're reasonable) and _quickly_. This could
be a source of some income for the Foundation if it's handled reasonably, as
well as a good potential marketing tool...