Re: Press release for 2.20?

Lucas Rocha wrote:
Hi all,

Guys, I'm getting worried: the 2.20 release is tomorrow and we haven't
decided about the splash yet. There's no time for any discussion
anymore.

I guess the 2.20 splash could be "generic": some good-looking image
with "GNOME 2.20 is out!".

Andreas, what do you think?

--lucasr
Hi Lucas!
Yeah, I've been worried about that as well for a couple of days now.
I'll do something generic showing the cool screenshots with the leaf and the butterflies tonight.
- Andreas