Re: Promoting events in South America

El mar, 06-11-2007 a las 02:55 -0500, Diego Escalante Urrelo escribi� Hey everyone,

> I wanted to have an opinion on an idea I've been playing for a while.
> I'd like to run some -not so big- conference around here in Per�Obviously one of the goals of doing so is promoting GNOME events
> outside the north hemisphere of our lovely planet.

I like your idea. I think we need to sum up efforts and coordinate among
Latin American communities in order to achieve this and other goals.

I'd like to propose that we use a mailing list for this. We in Chile
have been using both gnome-cl-list and GNOME Hispano mailing lists for
coordination of things, but if this runs too far from what could be also
interesting for the spanish crew, maybe a gnome-la list wouldn't hurt.

Claudio

--
Claudio Saavedra <csaavedra alumnos utalca cl>