Re: Promoting events in South America

<quote who="Diego Escalante Urrelo">

> I would like to hear your opinions on this idea, or any opinion about the
> whole issue of bringing more people to our part of the world!.

This is a rad idea -- go straight the the GNOME Foundation, do not pass GO,
but *DO* collect travel funding. ;-)

You could call it the RochaRoundSouthAmerica tour. ;-)

- Jeff

--
GNOME.conf.au 2008: Melbourne, Australia http://live.gnome.org/Melbourne2008

     "Imagine a four million line code base that is based on C++, uses
    threads, a hundred shared libraries, and is over a gigabyte in size
   when built and then point a debugger at it that was designed to debug
                   GNU sed." - Chris Blizzard on Mozilla