Re: Signing off our target audience (was Re: Example of targetted release notes)

Hi, all!

Quim and Thilo: The topic may be conceptual but it's not abstract.

It serves a particular purpose: It's about gaining a better
understanding of your own products and the relevant markets. It's also
about coordination. In other words: It's about picking the right
actions.

Thilo, yes! One needs volunteers in the end. This is what "actionable"
basically means. However, proper segmentation will make each segment
more actionable. At least, up to a certain point due to a trade-off with
the other requirements: Declaring your grandma to be the target segment
is very actionable for every volunteer but it's not going to help much.

Gervais, I guess nobody will object if you'd clean up the tasks lists
in the wiki.

Regards,
Claus