Re: Signing off our target audience (was Re: Example of targetted release notes)

Thanks for all your comments. I had forgotten that i got tired about
discussing concepts instead of actions. :)

Dave, what about following Gervais'advice and pñublishing this list in
a very vible place of the marketing team wiki pages.Please, let's rank
these points, having those we comsider more urgent in the top
(considering all urgent & important doesn't help). And then let's have
all the theoric & conceptual & planning discussions we wish in the
frame of each specific action.

The marketing team needs to deliver, we have discussed already all the
abstract topics in the void, and the outcome is dubious.

I will keep working in websites.