Re: Signing off our target audience (was Re: Example of targetted release notes)

The funny thing about being confused/lost is that it can be tricky pegging what's causing it in the first place. Possibly I am over-analyzing the situation. So let's table that until I can better express myself.

Moving forward:

I would like to see more articles on GNOME in tech magazines (and I'd
like to hear about more articles). I would like to see a list of
magazine editors and writers and journalists we know.

I would like to start a list of local government IT managers - these are
the people who decide about technical provisionment in local government.

I would like to have a list of GNOME software developers. I would like
to see us make contact with GNOME software developers and get some
feedback on the platform.

I would like to have a list of people who can/do give GNOME
presentations worldwide. I would like to have a list of those presentations.

These sound like tasks to me, so if they aren't already, they could be put on the marketing page under current tasks (maybe a page per task) to make it easier to assign the task to someone and to track progress.

I wouldn't mind talking to the OpenMoko people regarding the GNOME platform. So if you want you can assign that piece of that task to me.