Re: RevampShowstoppers: reusing existing content

I am not familiar with Plone, but if it has the ability to organize content by topic then it could become easier to create and maintain pages. I've been reading some things about DITA, so I figured I'd put that out there maybe for future discussion.

Adding the old pages to the new ones.

Quim:  Do you want a list showing where paragraphs go, or is this fine?