RevampShowstoppers: reusing existing content

Hei!

In:

http://live.gnome.org/GnomeWeb/RevampShowstoppers

There's a list of "To be migrated from current wgo" "needs checking"
urls, I gave them a check :).

So, here is what I think:

   *  http://www.gnome.org/about/
         o Links and descriptions, copy-paste I would say.

   * http://www.gnome.org/contact/
         o A list of channels and urls, needs some clean up and
updated info. Copy-update-paste in my opinion.

   * http://www.gnome.org/support/
         o Just links and short descriptions, copy-paste in my opinion

   * http://www.gnome.org/about/why.html
         o Links and text, copy-update-paste.

   * http://www.gnome.org/learn/
         o Links to the official documentation, just copy-paste the
synopsis for each guide and of course link to the latest version of
everything.

   * http://www.gnome.org/press/
         o http://www.gnome.org/press/releases/: should be included
for historical purposes I think.