Re: RevampShowstoppers: reusing existing content

Yes, this helps. But to which pages? Note that we are not replicating
the same structure, so useful content in old wgo pages need to be
relocated in the current ones. Sometimes simple copypaste might
work.sometimes some paragraphs will go to different pages and be
adapted.

If you can go through this it would be really useful, since we cannot
really consider new pages fully edited and finished until we know that
all the useful content is already in the new site.