Re: Live Demos Page

On 3/14/07, Paul Cutler <silwenae gmail com> wrote:
I'm still having a difficult time with the formating of the page with plone,
and will take another pass at the page in the next few days.  When the
migration begins, the links will also need to be updated.

I have been asking in gnome-web.list for basic style guide for
headers, subheaders, page layouts... This is an essential part of the
look&feel. All this would be backed by a rock solid and nice looking
CSS. But we still not have it.

If someone wants to come up with a draft for styling text... I'm
definitely not the person to do this, my visual/graphic skills s*ck.