Re: Working Draft

Alright, I have totally reworked the beginning of the notes and the
end. I haven't touched the body at all.

http://live.gnome.org/TwoPointSeventeen/ReleaseNotes/Draft

I have used the ranking offered by Dave at
http://mail.gnome.org/archives/marketing-list/2007-March/msg00041.html
+ some texts already presented to this list weeks ago from the wgo
revamp Take the Tour (that in my opinion express what we think GNOME
is today) + some common sense ideas discussed here in the past and
present for some reason still in my memory.

Gervais, as I see it you have 2 options:

- You review the whole thing once more and you add the images as
explained this morning. Done.

- You develop those 2-3 topics in a single paragraph each with all the
good luck since we won't have much time to review them. And you add
the images as explained this morning. Done.

For the rest, if you have suggestions of improvement:

- If they are minor just go to the wiki and integrate them to the text.

- If they are major think it 2,18 times before shaking the list AND
provide a proposal of final text no matter what you suggest.

We keep the plan of delivering the text for translation (and English
revision) tomorrow Friday at 12 UTC (in a few hours). Who volunteered
last year in the docbookification?