Re: Working Draft

Let's agree a hard deadline, otherwise we can keep adding items and
suggesting ideas until 2.18.1.

Gervais needs to deliver a final text and graphics (*) tomorrow Friday
by 12pm (midday) UTC - latest. From that point someone (Vincent?) will
pick it and send it to the DocBook & L10n machineries.

This is several days after the inituially planned delivery but it is
also true that thanks to the discussion the amount of work formatting
and translating has diminished a lot.

The best way to help now is to help Gervais finishing the work. No new
items, no new ideas, no complains about last version unless you
provide an improvement patch.

I sent my comments already and I have nothing else to add to this discussion.

Well, yes, only one thing  ;)  after reading Dave's comments on items.
We don't have time to write the perfect release notes anymore. Let's
try to make a perfect first paragraph and a perfectly formulated an
illustrated first 3-5 items. Let's be flexible or even blind when
reviewing all the rest.

At the very end average readers can't process properly more than 3-5
core topics in a same load. And probably Gervais (like most humans in
his position) won't be able to provide top performance in more topics
either. So let's concentrate on the best items we have to offer (the
earliest advice we always forget at the end).