Re: 2.18 slogan (was Re: request for a gnome bugday banner.)

I am against a new slogan for every new release. I think we should have one stable slogan that identifies GNOME. We can change that if our focus changes but this is not what we really do on every release. What we are working on is to make GNOME better each release. If we are just talking about a tagline for the release - thats Ok for me - but this should not be considered THE GNOME slogan.

For  a good slogan we should not collect random slogans but find a way how we get a good slogan.

regards,

Thilo

--
Thilo Pfennig