Re: wgo/get_started/on_ms_windows

Hi!

On 3/6/07, Joachim <joachim gnome googlemail com> wrote:
doesn't it seem odd to be
discussing pages here, when the whole point of collaborative work
environment like a wiki or CMS is that instead of discussing content we can
just update it?

Theory says you are right. In practice if we need to have some
feedback and quick we better come to this list. However if these
emails about wgo content are annoying we can move the work to the
wiki, yes.

About "discussing content we can just update it?", I can discuss
content but in most cases nowadays I don't have the time or skills to
update it myself. This Windows page is a good example.

Also, why aren't bullet points working?

Because there is a "*" instead of a "<li>" in the HTML. I just copied & pasted.