Re: wgo/get_started/on_ms_windows

On 3/6/07, Quim Gil <qgil gnome org> wrote:
We need to make sure that we don't tell lies at
http://gnome.jardigrec.eu/en/get-started/ms-windows-compatible (GNOME
software is not automatically compatible with Windows) and we need to
explain the rationale behind this Windows compatibility so powers
users and developers understand.

I've just said the same thing.

Sorry to drop in on this a bit late on, but doesn't it seem odd to be discussing pages here, when the whole point of collaborative work environment like a wiki or CMS is that instead of discussing content we can just update it?

Also, why aren't bullet points working?